Old 05-19-2011, 07:40 AM
mbogenpohl

I would like to send a message to all my buddies in the swap. I have the grown up blocks done for each of you to mail but due to money issues I wont be able to mail these blocks to you until June 3. I hope this will be fine with all of you. I'm truely sorry for the delay. Had a very serious episode with my depression for the last three weeks. All is better now doctors changed some meds and they seem to be working now I hope they continue to do so. I'm truly sorry I haven't post any details until now but I wanted all of you to know there done and can't wait for you to receive your blocks. For all of you that have already sent me my grown up blocks they are all just beautiful. I will soon take a picture and post them to each one of you will be able to see all the beautiful blocks I have received. I received a awesome camera for my birthday this year but of course I still am learning how to use the silly thing! Hugs to all of the buddies and may God enrich each of your lives to the fullest! Michelle