View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 10:34 PM
angelwatcher

Originally Posted by ptquilts
I have been wearing underwire since I was 14, well-endowed. Why can't they figure out how to keep the wires from poking out through the fabric eventually? Here's an idea - don't give them pointy ends!! How many hours have I spent trying to repair and sew patches to get a few more months of wear out of it. Never works.
I went from a carpenter's dream (flat as a board) to a mountain climber's paradise (mountain peaks "C") over the summer between 7th and 8th grade. Mom was a double A so we really didn't understand the concept of an underwire bra. Wore them wrong for years!! Have had trouble all my life with bra's fitting correctly. Hate it when I find one that finally feels okay and then the wire starts to poke me. Finally went recently to the "AAhh Bra" (Just need to use your shirt size, ex. lg, exlg, etc.) Love the comfort, not too fond of the girls not being upright and perky, or that the weather indicators show through, but who cares, it's all about the comfort now. I just put on an extra layer of clothing and call it good!!!