Old 05-28-2011, 05:39 AM
okiepastor

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by fabric whisperer
this is a 15 clone? ??? really? I had no idea what it was, but never would have suspected that! the only gold that is messed up is the name on the front ~ looks like someone had a label on there, like an address label, and then removed it. its a perfect rectangle "removed" from the decal. and some normal rubbing on the top name gold.

Looked at my receipt ~ she charged me $24 for the machine. And the one lady must have overheard me talking to my husband, because they added $10 to the bill for the attachments box. So $34 for both. The feet in the black box are not for the Martin.

Now to figure out how in the world to get the musty smell out of the case... yes, we have the full case top & bottom for the Martin machine. we unscrewed the sewing head from the box base, it is a strong smell... the box lives on the porch until further notice!!! already cleaned up the machine a little... wow, sews SMOOTH!
Yes, that is a 15 clone! Look at that face plate! Those clone's are just the best machines! You will love that machine and you got it for a steal!

Nancy
I have an old Precison Deluxe--tomilu just serviced her--and she will be in use again today...those 15 clones are great machines~