Old 05-30-2011, 07:08 AM
SewExtremeSeams

[quote=vintagemotif][quote=vintagemotif][quote=SewExtreme]
Originally Posted by vintagemotif
Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Originally Posted by vintagemotif
If I understood your question correctly, I know what you mean. Did you see this topic on 'my pages' when I posted it? You might find it more helpful than 'bookmarking' googled info.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-81136-1.htm

You are welcome. I have learned to use 'my pages' a lot more since that topic. Did you click on my Profile and see the pages I have categorized? If you have any questions I would be glad to help you out on this. I have found it to me most helpful. After 'bookmarking' quite a few topics and then trying to locate them, it just began to feel like one of my junk drawers.... you might find something you want in there if you swish thingies back and forth long enough. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
I never paid any attention to this feature, but now I will! After looking through yours, I now have an idea as to how to set mine up. Thank you again! :)
This is fantastic! Again-Thanks for posting this information.
I copied a couple of your titles and added some of mine. I had only seen bookmarks, but never used that. This is much more helpful!
Sewww glad I was able to help you. Great job on your 'my pages'. That is a way we can also learn from others by looking at their 'my pages'. Things have caught your eye, that also interested me but I hadn't recorded them. I only looked at one of your topics, so far. :-D

Now, it is my turn to THANK YOU. I just got done cleaning and labeling all the attachments that came with my newly acquired Singer 301A. I have two Ruffler attachments that I had no idea how to use. And, right in your 'my pages' on the Sew Machine page is the very site I need...

Free Attachment / Feet Instructions

http://www.thesewbox.com/free_sewing...tructions.html

Perfect! You have made my day! I have a dress I want to make for my 3 year old GD pictured in my avatar. Yippee! :-D :-D