Old 05-30-2011, 07:42 AM
fabric whisperer

Location: Ohio... wanna build a cabin in the woods and live off the land... and quilt all day!

awww, Linda, that's so funny! (and sweet) my heart was taken with the redeyes about 20 years ago, I saw one at an antique store, and they wantded $1000 for it. And it wasn't in good shape, they just figured they were an antique store, and that's what they felt like pricing it at. Parts were missing, too. I knew it was overpriced, and a couple years later it was still there, but they still wanted that much. That's why I figured I would just dream about owning one.

I am thrilled with this becoming mine, i am already figuring out how to shift the computer stand sideways so I can have her in the primo spot in my new sewing room... she will be used lots, and happily! My model 27 will be moved out of the sewing room for display / use in another part of the house, but the redeye will be my main treadle for piecing.

now I am on the hunt for a hopping foot for my 15 clone... looked thru all my feet, and none are right. I still would love to have that Pfaff!