Old 06-10-2011, 05:58 PM
redhawk
Banned

Thank you to all of you who have posted so far, I truly appreciate all your help. I now have time to explain more of the story to the request.

The woman I'm making this for has purchased several quilts from me. In the middle of my making her 4th, she told me her very best friend in the world had been murdered by the boyfriend. There is no plus side except the police arrived while he was still there.

Even in her grief she begged me to make a quilt for the woman's 9 y.o girl. There's no way I would've declined. I'll be putting a picture of the mom near the top so when it's wrapped around her, it'll be like her mom's hugging her.

I can't let this woman's generosity & love go unrewarded. I had Sindy's Fatcat pattern "Friend" quilt downloaded before this all happened. But if anyone checks out the translations, they'll see that most are the MALE form of the word (ex: Amigo).

This is why I'm asking for the FEMALE form of "Friend".

Sorry this is so long winded. Not a joke or a prank. And I will post pictures of both the "friend" and "little girl" quilts as soon as I've finished them.