View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 07:49 PM
SewExtremeSeams

Originally Posted by janeknapp
Linda, I don't know anything about a virtual thread. I'll have to think about this. I would like to do a tutorial when I have a little more knowledge. This topic has helped me to see the kinds of questions people have and what I have left out of the descriptions...great lead-up to a tutorial. I will be presenting at our guild's quilt show in September. I need to make a PDF and post here or in a tutorial on this site, so I can send people here instead of making handouts. Could people post their comments and pictures of their projects on the tutorial link? As you can see, I just joined this board in March and am not totally "in the know" about these things.
Yes, I noticed how new you were to this board. And what an asset too, to all of us! I also don't know much about the virtual section. I do believe that a person who has not joined the board can look but not post. You have to sign up in order to post. And, they could also print off the material they want from this board.

On topics I really want to save, I edit/copy and then edit/paste them onto a Word document and save it to my computer; then, print off if I need to.

I just checked things out and found out that those that you refer to this board can do a search. Tell them to type in quiltingboard.com; hit search near the top and to type in the title of your topic. It will take them to all of the pages on your topic. Hope this helps. :-D