Old 07-14-2011, 02:24 PM
jljack

Originally Posted by Phyllis nm
Originally Posted by Bennett
Originally Posted by Phyllis nm
I just posted my new machine on http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-130994-11.htm
I need to find a way to mount the foot treadle to the bottom of the cabinet. I had to wait 2 days for someone to help me take it out of the car to check the date.It was killing me to wait. I took the original one way stright rollers off and mounted these so I can move it.
That is one beautiful cabinet! :) I am a sucker for mission/arts and crafts furniture. Does the front panel with "White" on it lift up when the machine is up and just come down when it is closed? There is one on kind of local CL that I'm eye-balling because of yours now, but I thought maybe it was missing that panel. Now I'm not so sure. Also, do you happen to know what size needles it takes?

This place has way too much eye candy to be good for me!
When you raise the cabinet top the head comes up, as it moves up the front panel moves up and under the head also. I called the 800 # and they told me it takes a “regular needle”. It is 3rd in line to be cleaned. That gives me or Billy time to rig a support for the foot peddle.
Phyllis I just LOVE that cabinet. I have never seen one like it. Can't wait to see how it turns out!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: