Old 07-15-2011, 08:06 PM
pattis47

I dont know, but it is really very cute She did a great job making it. My keys are on it already!

Originally Posted by CAgirl1
Originally Posted by pattis47
She had that envelope so stuffed there was no wiggle room to get a scissors in there to cut it open. I was afraid I would cut whatever she sent me. But I didn't give up.....I tore into that third envelope to find the most wonderful gifts. She sent me 2 different purple fabrics ( a yd of each Yippeee ), a cute pattern (that I think I will use that material to make), Quiltmaker Magazine w/a bonus CD w/ 110 blocks on it, a really big purple tote bag, a pack of notecard, and she took time to make me a purple tissue holder and then she added a purple yo-yo keychain fob. She really outdid herself. She included a very nice letter with all of this. Thank You seems like so little to say, so I will say Thank You it several times.....Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!!!!!!!!! Crafty_Linda_b you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!
That yo-yo key chain is adorable. Wonder if she got it from a pattern or created it herself.