Old 07-19-2011, 02:14 PM
greenini

Quick report: went thru Lancaster Pa last nite and stopped for dinner at a huge smogasboard restaurant: all we could find open by the time we recovered from driving in the heat. As we left, started to talk to the waitress and happened to ask if she knew anyone who had sewing machines. She gave me the name of an ex-neighbor who "yard-saled" machines. Well, he wasn't a rube and I had to dicker hard, but I got another 15-91 with an original manual, a case and a 301a (gotta post the id's and pix later on when it cools off) , that isn't the original one, but holds it for now.

IF anyone wants to buy a trailerload of machines and odd stuff he is willing to sell, but he wants around $15,000...he has toys, smaller singers, 3 pinkers I saw, about 6 or 7 FW's that looked in really nice shape, etc. I didn't even look at his treadles because we have no room for one to carry from this far from home!

Anyway, I asked if he wanted me to post an email address, he doesn't have one but said I could PM his telephone number to anyone interested so folks.....I will do so!!!