Old 07-19-2011, 03:21 PM
mstandridge

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Ok Cloverpatch did you make the monkey bread? Did everyone like it?

Robyn
Well, that didn't go so well. I keep the biscuits inthe drawer inthe fridge. Well when I picked them up I found out that it had opened itself. I am thinking they got to warm or something, I don't know, maybe a bad batch or packageing. So I didn't get to make it :-(
When you try it do not use pam on the bunt pan or it will fall apart. My girlfriend found that out when she tried the recipe.
This reminds me of a story in a email I recieved a couple years ago. A lady went grocery shopping the parking lot was full so she parked behind the store. Not very well lit. After shopping she went to her car and put her groceries in the back seat. As she sat in the drivers seat she heard a loud bang and felt a searing pain in the back of her head. She put her hand on her head and felt what she thought was her brain. She thought why did she park back there ,now someone has shot her and she is going to die. Well she called 911 and when the police got there and checked her head wound they started laughing. She got so mad and started cussing at them.They explained she had a biscuit stuck in her hair from a can of biscuits she just bought that exploded.lol. Mary
I know the cop that got to tell her she was "shot" with a biscuit. I worked with his sister. Was the talk of the town for along time!