Old 07-22-2011, 04:16 AM
Moedeenie

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
Is it hard and expensive to ship overseas?
If you use a squishie or one of those indestructible plastic bags then it works out cheaper. As some said earlier, the more you send, or the heavier it is then the more costly it becomes. the last two months I have had gorgeous firmies and they were in the $50 dollar range. I have also had squishies that, at the most, were $11 and they were fantastic too.

As always, it is up to you what you want to put in. I always try to include handmade things that don't weigh too much. Most of us love to receive hand made things because of the love and friendship that go into them.

I would check with where you are posting it, how much it costs. Regular air mail may be more expensive than Fed Ex or it could be the other way.

There are not very many of us overseas to you in this swap, but the number is growing. It is wonderful to see what is going on in other countries regarding this craft and getting new ideas is also great.
How funny that you posted just above me...Tussymussy was the gal I inquired of a few months back re: international shipping! And it just so happened that I was her SP that month and didn't know it until I received a wonderful squishy from her! Thanks again Sue!