Old 08-12-2011, 08:57 PM
SewExtremeSeams

Originally Posted by HummerGardenCrafts
Ok, fence is on. I ate a couple of grapes on the way down to the garden. You can smell then. Oh, they smell so good. They taste good on the inside, but the outside is still green. They are a light purple grape.

I tried a crabapple. They are still pretty tangy. Then I tried a red delicious. Oh yummy! I have to find the reddest ones.

On to the garden. Checked my corn. Yippie!!! I brought four beautiful white/yellow ears up. It's the bicolor kind. I can't wait to eat that tomorrow. Picked a green pepper. And I thought my hubby picked maters this evening. I could go pick another little basket of them. They will keep until tomorrow.

I have some already here. So they will go in the freezer tomorrow.

Then I get back to my crafting. Unless I decide to put some apples in the freezer for fried apple pies.

Ok, whose hungry now? giggle

Alright, whose sewing with me on the postage stamp tops now. Grabbing my needle.
What type of grapes are you growing?

We have Monukka grapes. Every fall we eat as many as we possibly can and then dry the rest into raisins for the winter and for gifts for family and friends. They are the sweetest, seedless grape. Cannot eat enough of them! You're sewing, I am going to bed. Good night, sweet dreams! :-D