View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 05:03 AM
SLHughes

Originally Posted by Moedeenie
Here is a picture of the wonderful goodies I received yesterday from Stacey, aka slhughes in Canada.

I received absolutely beautiful fabric in all of my favorite colors, a green FQ bundle, in addition to 3 FQ's in blue and purple and teal stripes. An awesome Magic Carpet Ride Quilt pattern. I collect sewing kits and she sent me 2 of these. One is as cute as can be, a compact with mirror with "Sew much fabric, Sew little time" on it which includes thread and needles, safety pins, buttons and a needle threader, and the larger one is designed to hold my large rotary cutter for travel and she filled this with purple thread, a craft knife, folding scissors and a tape measure(very useful and handy gadgets!!!). Stacey also sent me a lovely note pad and the most beautiful stationary with pink roses and butterflies. And lets not forget the smarties candies... unlike the smarties we are accustomed to, these are like m&m's with a fruit flavored covering...a real treat!

I was really touched by Stacey's thoughtfulness in sending me a lovely birthday card for my birthday in September.

Thanks again Stacey! You are a sweetheart! I truly love everything!!!
Youre very welcome. I really enjoyed putting the package together for you. :)