Old 08-25-2011, 12:36 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BettyGee
Originally Posted by Rhonda
Thank you everyone! I so enjoy sharing what I have learned. Any talent I have is God given and God inspired. All glory to God. He leads me and I follow.

My avatar is a new venture for me. I am preparing my first pattern for sale. They will be inexpensive at $5 and I have included the quilt block and layout and instructions and tips from me of course. I also have used the quilt block in 4 differant quilts and color arrangements. I hope to have it ready by tomarrow. I just need to figure out the yardage which is not an easy thing for me!! LOL I don't make full size or larger quilts so it isn't anything I have a lot of experience with. But I do recognize I need to include this info. I will be posting it in classifieds when it is ready.
Fantastic! We'll all be watching for the patterns.
Well my first pattern is finally ready!! This is my avatar you see right now. Her name is Florene Elaine. I name my patterns old fashioned women's names because I got tired of struggling to name patterns. This way is easier and I think the old fashioned names go with the Quilt Blocks.

Here is the link if you want to check it out
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-147672-1.htm#4038727