Old 08-29-2011, 11:51 AM
jigs1354

MCG, hello. that's sweet that you posted that message to Robert & I.
30 ish fabrics (small prints) any colors listed in my theme are good, or any tones of those colors are good too. lace on outer edge of fans, and lace around the inner circle, any colors of lace as long as it's part of the colors used in the fans. (blues, pinks, yell., lav., white/ off white any thing like those colors are alright with me. I think that is easier for mine than saying 1-2 colors on laces.
I don't have off white for Roberts so I'm going to tea dye my white on his. That's an easy fix and looks great tea dyed.
I have Roberts here and thought I'd get them done but the lace wasn't right. So another day Robert and I know you don't mind another day to ship. They will go out tomorrow for sure.
Also I have 1 G. fan that only has 6 blades but that isn't correct for the one that he & I are using from quilterscach.com. Ours have 8 blades per fan. Didn't know there were 2 different G. fan patterns out there. I am so sorry for the mix up on the pattern, colors and all, but think its more clear now for what we are making in our quilt.
So MCG, get those granny fans popping out, LOL and thanks for asking before you made them. I hate when I make something wrong for someone else too.
Jigs1354

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
jigs and robert let me make sure I have this correct.

Roberts fans are soft colors on beige or cream BG fab with lace to be beige or ivory w/incircle also done.

jigs are to be 1930ish small prints on white or white on white BG fabs with white lace also on the innercircle.

Am I understanding that correctly? LOL

Makin sure before I stitch these grannyfans up! LOL