Old 09-09-2011, 07:16 PM
sunflower126

We moved 4 years ago. A funny story: The man buying our home wanted to move in 2 weeks before we could get into our new house. Not wanting to lose the sale we decided to move in with my 89 yr old mom who lives in a small 2 bedroom townhouse. We got our air mattress and blew it up and threw it on the floor. Not much room but we managed. Except for a few things that fit into my minivan everything else was in storage. Figured we could survive for the 2 weeks. So we get ready to go to church on Sun and found out the only shoes that we had we the dirty, smelly, paint covered tennis shoes we had on our feet. I guess I didn't do so well after all. We went to the local WalMart and each bought an inexpensive pair which never got worn again. Mom enjoyed us staying there but by the time we were able to get into our new house we were more than ready. It was midnight before we could go to bed so we dug out a mattress out of the truck,threw it on the floor and went to sleep. The next day everyone came and helped to moved everything into the house.

Not I know that didn't answer your question but that is what came to mind when I read the subject. Good luck on your move.