View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 03:33 AM
Maybe1day

Kay, I have received my quilt top.

Many thanks ladies for all the beautiful work you have done on my top. I didn't really expect it to be so large which just goes to show how spatially challenged I am :lol: It is bright and colourful, totally not me but I am still really pleased with it. Thank you all so very much. I shall send it up to my friend to be quilted when I am able to do so.

Vicky I hope to have yours finished and ready to post out in a week. I am so very sorry that it has taken me so long to do. I had almost completed the last of the borders when I discovered that I had not made the entire block (had left out the centre) so had to undo all the blocks and add the missing centre. Of course this didn't work out at all so I have had to start again (for the 3rd time). I did tell you I am spatially challenged! Anyway I threw out all the first blocks and started again with the complete pattern only to discover that it still was missing something or I was. Either way I had to think again and change direction. This time it looks like I am going to make it.

How is every one else going? Did you receive your top Kay? Have to confess I have been too busy to keep up with what is going on in here.

Be safe and enjoy your weekend ladies,
Maybe1day