View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 06:43 AM
sherriequilts

Originally Posted by JS
This is the one place where you can post the good with the bad. We as a group consider ourselves a family...a family of quilters. As with any family we experience members who at any given time may be going through a very happy time and want to share it with us or maybe a sad or dissapointing experience. We teach, we give advise we do all the things the term "family "constitutes. Along the way we have had members post something they felt they had to vent about and we have given our own thoughts or advise. We are each individuals and yet a part of "one". I have seen such an outpour of love and concern here.Then I have seen as in this thread some individuals who for whatever reason stray from this path with their remarks. Perhaps this question is very important and needed to be shared today by this fellow quilter or family member. Perhaps it is a "not so good a time" for her at the moment and this is how she expressed and released it. Yes. this part of the board is used for sharing and advice regarding our passion for quilting but we also see other avenues delivered here from our members from time to time. Before you take a stand and find a negative reason to make a remark about this one thread this member posted let's stop and see what is really being said by this family member and see how we can show her or him we are there and we are listening and guess what... tomorrow may just be better.In any case we are all thinking of you and we move on. To some the glass is half full...to others it is half empty at any given time in this game called "LIFE". If this one thread upsets you or causes you to remind us it is not a quilting question etc. before you react by posting a negative remark back just skip it and go to the next. The rest of us as in the past will post something to make us laugh because of it's content or react in a positive way to help this member feel better and return to her quilting. No better way to continue on when things are "not so good" at the moment.As always my family member of quilters stay safe.
I agree with this comment and am sending you love Froggy.