View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 02:53 PM
candi

Kathy, your block is gorgeous.
Dee, well, if it was gonna bug you, then you did the right thing.

So here I sit, not sure if I should pat myslef on the back or smack myslef on the head, lol. I had packed what I thought I needed to keep me occupied while on this work assignment up here in Boston. I thought that since I would be here for 13 weeks, surely there is no way I can do more than 13 blocks working full time. I had 14 squares cut so I brought those, thinking one extra/in case square. So I just finished block 6, and I am following the schedule Kathy posted, and I go through my printouts to prep my next batch of blocks, ooh oh, only four squares left!!!! Yes, I did that many in the last 7 weeks. And I still have six weeks to go before I go home!! I have block 2 marked and bobbin work done, then I can only do 3,4 and 5. Blocks 31-36 have to wait until I get home. Of course I could drive myself crazy trying to find more of my background fabric around here or online, but by the time I get it, get it washed and cut, I probably won't be able to get much done, so I will just practice patience. I guess it is a good time to think about my border deisgn. Good thing I brought that one "kit" I put together for a flower applique wall hanging, maybe I will finish that before I go home. :-P