Old 10-24-2011, 07:44 AM
feffertim

Originally Posted by ncredbird
Just curious, what is your age? I have been feeling the same way within the last few months. I feel like I have ADD (observation and self diagnosis as I have two grown children with it). My Dr calls it "menopausal fog". She told me HRT would help. Well, that is out of the realm of possibility as I have a 3 generational breast cancer history and the risk outweighs the cure. I have started using coconut oil, which has been shown to have a beneficial effect on Alzheimer's patients and I am noticing a difference. I can stay on task better (still not great) and I definitely have more energy. DH even commented that I am more active since I started this. I had been feeling overwhelmed with "stuff" and am getting rid of a lot of it. Also, actually started granddaughters quilt within the last week. I am praying that I can get it finished before Christmas. Just wanted you to know that you are not the only one. If you are of menopausal age it could be related. Ann in TN
Thank you for your input but I am way past that. I'm 71 so can't blame it on menopause. I have to hurry up and get started on my Halloween door hanger before it's to late