View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Bill'sBonBon

I started this quilt on The first Week of July 2008. I got my binding on yesterday July 22,2009 Exactly a year ago. I managed to get top done before I had to put it aside for Christmas. Then first one thing then another to keep me from finishing and I finally got it done.
I am proud of this quilt because it is my First quilt for myself,FIRST Mitered sash and it is the First time I did FreeMotion stippled quilting. The Baskets and most of the Flowers are Stippled. Once I got into it I was amazed how fast,fun and easy to do freemotion was. This is a LARGE QUILT I spread it out over the queen sized bed it was made for, When I turned it over to the back to take a picture. The sashes are SID That was hard to do on my Domestic Machine,thought I would never get done. There are a lot of mistakes. Alot of STD out of the ditch. The binding is great on top and the back is kinda messy. Nothing I cant fix on day I don't have anything to do NOT!!!!! Anyways it is done now I can take the Blue Sheets off the windows and the next time anyone comes for a visit I will have it almost the way I want this guest room.

BillsBonBon

Done Finally after ONE YEAR My attic window quilt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]56019[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-16612.jpe   attachment-16683.jpe   attachment-56019.jpe