View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 09:50 AM
quilterguy27

Thanks so much to you all for the warm welcome back. Of course I will post pics when I get a chance to take a few. I moved from West Akron to North Canton. Still in Ohio, just much closer to the airport. In case I need a quick getaway, LOL. In the old house I just had one of the bedrooms as my studio, now I have HALF the basement. It's even already finished. Carpet, lighting, electrical outlets (you know how we need lots of these), nice natural lighting. The downside is shortly after we moved in I found a significant leak in the ceiling in the garage. As a result, all the boxes ended up in the basement. Lots of sorting and purging to do. It's going to be a long slow process, but I'm forging ahead getting a little bit more done each day. If I get everything done I should be able to reward myself with a nice Christmas present of having my sewing studio all set up. I have three quilts in the works and one is a Christmas gift. If I'm lucky I hope to finish at least one (the gift) by Christmas. Here's hoping. I just can't wait to get back into the full swing of things. I hope it's sooner than later. Keep the encouragement coming. I can use all the help I can get. (smile).