View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Ilovemydogs

People worked really hard on the new site. There are a lot of changes and it will take some time. It is only the 2nd day! The moderators are trying to get questions answered, but they have to weed thru unncessary comments. Play around with the site and write your questions down. It will get easier people! To leave after 2 days and not really trying isn't fair. There are some issues I am ho hum about but instead of complaining, I am going to explore more and see if I can figure it out. Example: white screen. Yes it kind of hurts my eyes but there was a great suggestion of going into your settings and fixing it.

Start clicking on links and see where they take you! Play around with the site!

If we want to be a "better" board and be above the rest, then we need to stop complaining and figure things out. Do we want new people to see all of the complaints and negativity? Thumbs up to all the people who are stepping up and helping the moderators and offering their tips and suggestions to the rest of us. They didn't change the quilt board to be ornery, they did it to improve the overall site. I am sure they are frantically trying to work out the bugs as quickly as possible. Lets cut them some slack!