Old 11-08-2011, 09:09 PM
quiltjoey

No, I really didn't have any major problems with the old site when I first came to it. I joined it shortly after I found it because everyone was nice and encouraging and I loved what it offered. I had to ask about uploading photos at first but basically it was a very simple website to navigate. This particular thread is about "what you don't like...", so people are expressing what they don't like and not necessarily being negative nor critical. I am learning it and trying to share some of the things I am learning. Like one user asked me how to use this colored font when I replied to a message. There is a lot to like and a lot to dislike... We will probably all get adjusted to it. I understand how some are having problems with pages/pictures loading. I have high speed internet and use a MacBook and have no problems with photos or pages loading. Just trying the easiest way to find my way around the site to what I like to use the most. I love the QB and have since I first found it. When you get a new car, you have to get the feel for it, how to turn the lights off and on, how to operate the radio, change the clock, set your radio settings, set up bluetooth, etc. I kinda see the QB like that. It has the same things just very different now and the newness hasn't worn off yet. I liked my old car better than my new one but am not going back to the old one...

Originally Posted by BETTY62 View Post
Didn't you have these same problems with the old system when you first joined this board? Or, was I just slow in catching on when I first joined? And, don't you think the new system gets better and/or easier each time you sign on?