Old 11-09-2011, 09:52 AM
deenatoo

That is a great idea!! do you have a pattern for it or did you just kinda make it as you went? I would be interested in it if you have a pattern or some drawings or designs.

Originally Posted by charity-crafter View Post
I made a bag set for a friend who had breast cancer going through chemo. The main bag contained a little blanket, space for everything else. The one part she really appreciated was a little "sick" bag I made. It was a very pretty all-weather upholstery fabric. I used the idea from a airplane airsickness bag. About that size, just a little deeper.

I found some small white bags at a local grocery store that they put frozen stuff in-like the half gallon icecream during checkout. I talked with the store manager and asked him if I could buy a roll of the freezer bags from him, after I explained what it was for, he just gave it to me. 1 roll had about 50 bags I think. That was the liner.

So my friend didn't need to worry about finding a bathroom to upchuck in, she was always prepared. I included a travel thing of wet wipes and mouth wash in the main bag.

At first she wasn't sure what to think about it. But she kept it handy just in case, and she still thanks me for it.