View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:31 PM
arizonagirl

Hi Mary. It seems like Monday will not come soon enough. I really hope I get some answers then. The pain this past week has been unbearable.

Ireland can't wait to see this pin cushion that you picked up.

Darlene sorry to hear about you mom. Glad that you live close by and can be with her.

Koko love the green winter fabric that you got.

Sharon glad to see you back.

Faye your doing better than me on fmq. Other than that one attempt at doing fmq on the wall hanging for my SP last month, I've been to afraid to do it again.

I'm making a sewing caddy that will sit under my machine and hang down over the edge of the table with a bunch of pockets. I had to many things sitting on the table in front of my machine and it was getting to be to much. I'm putting the binding on and then it will be done. It has taken way longer than it should have. I have been working on it for 2 days now. I do a little on it and the I rest, then do a little more then rest, and so on. I'll post a picture after it is done.

Dear SP if you are reading the posts I hope to pack up your box and mail it tomorrow. Also Krystyna and Kris I will mail your surprises then also.