View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 04:49 PM
cannyquilter

Ok just to give you the hands up if you live in the States I posted my package out today. It usually takes about 9 days to get there so will post a new clue every day and see if you can figure out who it is for, I have been really busy this last week or so and haven't been able to get on the board very much so I am going to have to get some time to trawl through and see if there are any clues for me (please). I seem to be able to navigate around the site but I am dreading trying to post a picture, it took me ages to work out how to do it on the old board but hopefully i will be like Mary and manage it no bother. The only problem I seem to be experiencing with the new board is that it is so slow,

On a new note, I am coming to America!!! Have just booked for a weeks holiday in Orlando followed by a 6 day Caribbean cruise out of Fort Lauderdale travelling at the end of January. Am so excited my sister used to live near Cocoa Beach and am looking forward to reaquainting myself with the area.