Old 11-16-2011, 07:13 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

When I started FWS, I found it was a good thing to do when I wanted to see results and the satisfaction of a completion .... you know how when you're making a bigger project, you are just sewing for so long, before it looks like much? Or it was something that I could when I had a little block of time, but didn't want to get really involved.

Then I had a gap in the middle where not much got done, as life got in the way. Now, I'm somewhat becoming possessed as I get closer to the 1/2 way point, which seemed to far away. I'd sure like to have the blocks done, before PC starts .... we'll see, as soon I have to gear up for Christmas and all that means!! Yesteday, I filled my truck with evergreen boughs when visiting a friend. Today, if the weather cooperates, I'll go outside and get them tied together in bunches. They'll hang in my garage til I'm ready to bring them into my home. My home has almost all white woodwork/doors, so I put boughs on every door thoughout. Then leave them up long after the holidays, and then my home looks naked after they come down.

Last edited by QuiltE; 11-16-2011 at 07:17 AM.