Old 11-20-2011, 03:51 AM
JHolm

Everybody sounds so busy right now. You'd think Thanksgiving was coming or something. lol. We got setettled what we would be bringing. All she said she said she needed was bisquits so I told her I'd bake some in the morning before we go over. It's not much but it's all she wants.

I ordered the quilt kit The Grinch Stole Christmas and I got it in the mail. I hope I can do this O.K. The directions are kind of complicated. I'm ashamed to admit it but I'm kind of a new quilter and have never followed a pattern by myself yet so this will be a challenge. Everybody keep their fingers crossed. Saying a little prayer wouldn't hurt either. This is my only quilting Christmas present but my friend won't mind if it's late getting to her so I don't feel pressured to get it done by Christmas. It's the theme that counts.

I think the increase dose of meds is helping. I'm not having near the episodes I was before and I still have another increase in two weeks.

Our LQS released their 2012 class schedule yesterday while we were in there for class. Hubby and I signed up for a Log Cabin Class that meets the first three months of the year, third Sat of the month 9 -3, so we get some sewing time.
I'm signing up for the hand sewing class - this is a continuation from this year. I'm working on a hand sewen quilt for our bed. It will probably take me several year to finish it.

Well everyone keep working getting ready for Thanksgiving. Hope those who are ill are feeling better.

God Bless Everyone. Take it One Day at A Time!

Jeanne

Last edited by JHolm; 11-20-2011 at 03:59 AM.