Old 11-20-2011, 04:36 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Maybe they are trying to learn English? Love that link to the clothes - I should watch it over again. You are right her accent.... did you go on a utube trip? I loved looking at the hair videos. Mom used to put our hair up in pincurls when we were asleep on Saturday nights after our weekly baths. Sometimes we got some pretty cool waves.

Electric machines aren't so bad - the computer machines are what scare me. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. My BFF just inherited her momma's Viking computerized machine - it probably has all kinds of bells and whistles. Her momma maybe sewed one fancy embroidery quilt on it... Anyway my friend wanted me to look at the machine. So I did. I showed her that her Singer 403 did a lot of the same stuff other than embroidery. Then I figure I have another friend charges $1 per inch so I would happily pay that if I don't have to fool with the embroidery at all. The worst of it is my BFF's mom's BFF bought one just like it. Wouldn't you think if they were BFF they could SHARE? She also inherited a serger and we looked at it and shook our heads. 5 threads. I would be afraid to set it near a window when I was sewing with that.... it might get pitched out.