View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 08:20 PM
Deb watkins

Please take note of this posting.....I have had to make a plea from the Board members for 6 additional participants for this swap to be successful. I started to cut out some block sets myself, and realized that there is just no way that I would be able to make 6 sets. I ask you to accept my shortcomings on this and please understand that in hopes of getting the necessary blocks, I am extending an invitation and deadline for blocks to be due Dec 10. I apologize if some of you were anticipating using the blocks for Christmas gifts....there just isn't any way for me to make this a successful swap otherwise. Many of you are already doing additional block sets, and I appreciate that and will not even consider having you do additional ones. The holidays are coming fast (one is almost here!) and we have lives that we need to enjoy and families that SHOULD take priority instead of our quiliting (GASP)....as for many of us, quilting is our sanity and salvation! I ask that you please understand this extension in hopes of making this swap a nice one.