View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 08:15 AM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

:-) Good Morning girls!

I mailed it off yesterday from the main post office in town. She should have it in a couple days. I haven't told her what it is.... so I am hoping she really likes it. She is an artist, so I am thinking the bright colors will be attractive to her. She was chosen to be an entry in the state fair down in southern california this year for one of her paintings. It is currently running now in costa mesa, Ca. if you want to see it. I am so proud of her. She won out as an entry over 1200 entries.

I can't believe all the links you girls found to the patterns and kits! Wow! I am going to go and check them out again when I finish responding. I can't lie, it was lots of time and work. But choosing the fabrics and making it my own design was almost as much fun as making a quilt.

I hope everyone shows and tells thiers. It is going to be fun to see them. Have fun ... I am glad you liked mine.

Edited to say ...

I love the asian fabrics on these! Those links are very cool! You might have gotten me into making another one . (At least) I love the pyramid one! Would't it be beautiful in a purple duponi silk with some silk flowered embroidery adorning it?