View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 02:26 PM
Deb watkins

Okay all of us flakes and flowers. Here is the final count as of 5:20pm 12/15. I have flakes from Wholeheart mom, annaquilts, lindak, dorides, embquilter, sharonb. krisb (2 sets), islandwiz, monalisa and pattiis47. I am waiting for sapdoggie's.
Flowers - robertb, annaquilts, embquilter, sherrir (4 - whew) islandwiz, monalisa, myself(2) and waiting for sapdoggie's flowers. We have just 12 for each. With the changeover from the antiquated system to this board, either due to family emergencies, health issues or other issues, - I had 7 people drop out . All in all, that is alot of blocks to be shorted. I understand life gets in the way of life. We ALL have been there. This swap will work out, it always seems to despite the adversities that get in our way of good intentions. As soon as sapdoggies get here,( she was mailing them on Monday - and with the increased seasonal mail, it may take till Fri or even Sat for them to get here), flakes and flowers will be arriving at your house. Again, thanks to all of you for your patience in this swap. And no, the leaves on the pointsettias have not turned brown and curled up and the flakes have not melted.