View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 03:49 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
......I am also a little embarassed to tell you this...I found my book!!
.....What I have to ask all of you and I know most of us have some horse/pony and western fabrics. Will all of your blocks portray the western theme? I can't imagine all my blocks being that way...I quess mine is going to be like a "box of chocolates" I would like to keep my background fabric the same...if I can find something I really like. I haven't been looking tho. Time to go beddy bye..get the bedroll ready 'nite pardners. Honchey
Huge sigh of relief!!! I went thru much of the same this week ... I posted a photo of my Christmas quilt, and then others asked for the pattern info. Do you think I could find that book? Nope, not where it was supposed to be! Then low and behold, I somewhat stumbled on it last night ... relief, indeed!

mmmmmmm!!!! Box of Chocolates!! You got my attention! My plan is to use the anchor fabric that I posted earlier in this thread throughout my quilt. It may not get into each block. However, I found a batik that's pretty much a bang-on match to the background of that fabric. So for now I'm thinking the anchor or the batik will be in every block. That'll make for one sunshiny-bright quilt, I bet! Then add in blenders and other novelties to make it a coordinated scrappy. Yes, that's my plan ..... will I stick to it? heaven only knows!!! We should all come back and read our plans at the end of the quilt, and see how well we stuck to 'em!