Old 01-04-2012, 10:03 AM
SulaBug

Originally Posted by CajunBear View Post
I love this type of Swap! It's a great way to share your expertise or lack of! lol

My first swap was in 2004 and an entire group swapped "kitty" blocks. You could use any method you liked making all the same size blocks! I learned so much, later in a different swap which I hostessed on Block Central was called "Block Party Surprise"..members signed up and each was assigned a month to choose a block and alternate..had to be a free online pattern everyone could obtain. We had to post a photo of our block or we would be out of the swap! There were blocks that I never would have attempted if not required to continue with the swap.

These swaps really do help everyone to learn new things and get better doing old ones!

Hugs,
CajunBear
CajunBear,
I just want to make sure that you know this is not a swap. The blocks that we make are for our own private use. It is so exciting to hear all of the other swaps that you have participated in. It is so fun getting together & sharing in our learning experiences & reap the rewards!! Thank you for sharing with all of us here today.