View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:02 AM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by romanojg View Post
They have tons of dies. Go to their web site; maybe the stores in your areas are limited in their stock. The strips have several different sizes and it is so helpful for quilting as well as applique. My favorite one is for rag quilting, it saves so much not having to cut all of those little slits.

I agree- its limited in my area as well..

However I LOVE my go.... I do have most of the dies.. None of the newer applique ones as Im not into the winter-scape ones.. I use my GO all the time.. When I got it years and years ago I would get new dies as gifts... I Put the ones I really wanted on a wish list and they ended up under the tree, for mothers day, valentines day, my birthday and Just because day.. I dont think the dies are that expensive if you use them as much as I do... Saves me alot of time and turns my scraps into usable pieces of fabric.. Less waste for me.. and saves me $ so I can spend it on more dies.. Plus the Accuquilt website has daily deals.. Some good and some not so good.. Also Amazon has dies at a decent price as well from time to time..

Last edited by luvTooQuilt; 01-10-2012 at 09:06 AM.