View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 12:40 AM
Lisanne

LOL, I love reading these!

I think you have to take that first sentence on page 45 completely out of context of the story and ask how it predicts Your Sex Life for 2012. Hope people don't mind my putting down my thoughts about some of these.

Originally Posted by anniesews View Post
Mine said, what you need is an old sheet. I nodded. I could picture.....
Don't know what that would mean.
Could mean you're doing it on an old sheet. Not much of a revelation, but okay. Or it could mean you'll need something, maybe to try something you haven't done or used in a while.

Originally Posted by chaskaquilter View Post
My sentence talked about Rod Stewert. I think we both are too old to bother. Besides, he does nothing for me, looks or voice wise. And he would probably think the same thing about me, lol.
Yeah, he's gotten old, but at one time I definitely thought he was sexy! But your prediction may not actually be about Rod Stewart. What did that first sentence actually say?

Originally Posted by Old hen View Post
Mine said, "You look it." ..... Can't wait to hear someone's prophesy for me. Haha!
Hmmm, this is a hard one. Maybe how you look will influence how your sex life will go this year?

Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
Pg 45 of my book - Priests were not allowed to marry, but this priest had a housekeeper, and the housekeeper had a daughter and it was an open secret in the village that the priest was the father of the girl. From Ken Follett's "The Pillars of the Earth"
Don't know how this will affect my sex life as I am not Catholic and way to arthritic to be the housekeeper!!!!!
LOL, to me this suggests forbidden sex and everyone will know about it!

Last edited by Lisanne; 01-11-2012 at 12:49 AM.