Old 01-20-2012, 09:05 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

OKSGlad + QNonnie ... I think most of us that have done scrappies have that thought regularly! OMG did I ever when I did my Spirit Quilt which was my first really-real scrappy, done as a $10 challenge. Finished I still marvel at it, so I think it's glory and that of it's sister quilt that I made in other colours are what give me the confidence to forge on in scrappy-dom and accept that everything goes with everything (well most everything!)

OKSGlad ... it really seemed to get washed out in the pic. I'm not sure that at any level, you can see the cute little bees and butterflies that I worked at getting on the triangle and kept the blue flowers on the squares, all from the same fabric.

JanRN -- OKSGlad is right ... you really got the 3-D effect going! I hadn't even noticed that it was possible til I looked at yours and went OMG look at those 3-D rectangle cube thingies!

Moi? .... lesson learned many times over, there are reasons that one should peak at the work of those that have gone before them! I've tried to not do that, so as not to let it influence what I would choose. Maybe, Just Maybe for PC????????

Why re-invent the wheel?