Old 02-11-2012, 07:57 AM
miriam
Power Poster

I have an antique sewing machine, the brand is Modern. It works exceptionally well just don't have room for it anymore!!

This belonged to and was used by my grandma. Many scratches on top of cabinet. Needs a good tune-up, not working right now. I can refer you to a place that does repairs on this type of machine. Or perhaps you just need parts???

Drawers have extra accessories; needles, thread, and original attachments.

Also has original instructions and price list for replacemant parts. Few scratches on top of desk, otherwise great condition.

make offer on sewing maching.
Seems to be at least 47 years old.
there was some advertixing in bottom
the cord needs to be worked on.

PICTURES WOULD NOT DOWNLOAD-IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICTURES DROP ME AN EMAIL

INTRICATE CASE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE

TREADLE STILL WORKS

Antique singer sewing machine. Was a great great great grandmas! That makes it old! Very good shape! Probably worth more than I'm asking but I'm ready to sell I. Email with best offer.

SPARTAN Electric Sewing Machine. Spartan was manufactured by Singer in Great Britain, as it states on the machine itself. The motor itself has a separate plaque reading made in Canada. The machine turns over slowly probably do to needing some TLC, and oil. There is a box with the original attachments. It has a hard plastic carrying case which has a broken area near one of the fastening buckles.

Singer treadle type sewing machine
5 drawer early 1900's vintage
Unit is complete Needs restoration
Machine works good
Must sell No reasonable offer refused

1920 Singer Sewing Machine comes with all original attachments in metal box and manual. Needs to be oiled and the belt also needs to be tightened. Footpedal replaced with motor

This is a rare sewing machine, it is one of the first one's made. please no pay pal, and no shipping of any kind. if intereasted e-mail me and I will tell you more about this singer sewer, and we can work on you getting this machine.

I am looking for a working sewing machine. I don't have much money . I am disabled.

Light works and Motor engages. Does need some TLC. Would make a decent starter Machine.

old singer sewing machine ,seems to be allthere except the leather strap that runs from the tredle to the pulley.