View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 10:57 AM
babyfireo4

I've received 5 squishies I think it was. Pretty sure no one's missing, I'll double check when I get home. I think last time I updated Payton was sick and all the crazyness was going on. Well, everyone is better! Everyone except me lol, though I am on the mend. I caught payton's bug the end of last week and today is the first day DH "allowed" me out. So what to use this newfound freedom for.... well check-in on here of course! I have had so much fun swapping with all of you. A special thanks to April for hosting this and I'm so glad your feeling better. Another special thank you to Nancia. Payton is absolutely crazy about the big tarantulla toy and book you sent with his block. I Love the block and book He actually got me a couple times with the spider already hahahah. It is now his best friend and constant companion, if I can get him to stand still long enough I'll snap a pic.
I do have pics of all the blocks I've received, just need to find the time to upload and post them hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for that.

Oh and I cleared out my messages I can once again send and receive lol