Old 03-06-2012, 07:29 PM
Everose

Are bookmarks the same as favorites? I am really not into the computer at all so this may be a strange ?. Judy, I tried going to setting but didn't see anything.

Don't know if anyone else is like me, but have a hard time cutting into my new fabrics. They are still sitting here. Sorry Judy, but I was so excited to start and now I look at them. And maybe because I have done a lot of paper piecing where I follow lines and don't have to be exact, it's throwing me. Something I need to work through. Maybe tomorrow.

Was on the way to my Mother's eye dr. apt, dead battery. DH was out of town. So I got the battery charger out and re-charged. Get Mom to door - say " stand there until I get door open". Down she went. Needless to say I called and cancelled the apt. Hard to see my little mom on the floor hurting. She didn't break anything - she has been so lucky with her falls, but had to have the neighbor come over and help me get her up. So maybe tomorrow will be a better sewing day.

I'm following the thread and love the blocks that I have seen. This "mystery" will turn out great!!!