Old 03-07-2012, 07:16 AM
Moedeenie

Originally Posted by Juli View Post
Okay everyone, I need some ideas. A fabric store that I have been doing orders...
today with my recent order sent me 35 5" inch squares in all fall colors for free. They are all beatiful fabrics too. I need some ideas on what to make with them.

Also I am on the way to an emergency eye appt, about an hour and a 1/2 ago I suddenly started having double vision out of my right eye. I called my Neurologist, who right now I am ready to wring his neck neck. I had an increase on one of my seizures meds a week, which gives me double vision. They never called me back which made me P.O., so I called the on call, which happened to be my Doctor (he's an idiot), he said I don't think its your meds, so call your eye doctor, because there is probably something wrong with your eye since its just one eye. So I did, and he's going to see me at 7:30 tonight.
Juli, I know your frustration all too well. About a year ago, I acquired Bells Palsy and upon diagnosis, I came home and did a google search to get a little insight about this condition. All I typed in the google search box was "Bells Palsy", and one of the first threads read "Bells Palsy and Zetia", well coincidently, just two weeks before I had started taking Zetia for High Cholesterol. I immediately brought this to my physician's attention and he was adament that it was not from the medication. I then did some research on Zetia and although Bells Palsy is not a listed side effect, muscle pain and weakness are and in my instance, this medication caused not only weakness, but paralysis of the muscles on the left side of my face. I decided it was time to change physicians and my meds were changed. Thankfully, the paralysis subsided although I continue to have residual visual problems and nerve damage. For the life of me, I cannot understand why some physicians refuse to acknowledge that what is effective for some is problematic for others...and that some medications can and do cause more problems than the very condition we are prescribed medication for. It is so frustrating! Best of Luck to you Juli!