Old 03-11-2012, 05:52 AM
nikki128

Wow... I am jealous all these packages are amazing. I can't wait to get mine. I'm already working on stuff for my sp for April.

I also wanted to share with you ladies my awesome find last weekend. A woman moved into the home of a quilter and this quilter left half her stuff behind. The new home owner decided to list the haul on craigslist for 250.00. I saw the listing and figured someone surely grabbed it within moments. Well,last week just because I decided to call the lady after the posting had been listed ten days. She still had all the contents which included 3 sewing machines, templates, rulers, fabric, thread, notions, books, craft supplies and more. I talked the lady down to 150 for it all. When we went to her house we actually walked away with everything for 100.00!!! I say we because my mil is a quilter as well and we split the haul and each paid 50.00 for this goldmine. I feel so lucky. We have not even sorted through everything yet. My husband and I moved in with my in-laws temporarily while we look for a new house. So, my mil and I promised not to delve into our new find until we organize her quilt studio with both our stuff. I will post pictures when all is sorted. I am so excited and thankful. I have never been one to find great deals. I guess my luck is changing and I am attracting good things Thanks for listening / reading.