Old 03-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford View Post
LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute little OWL pincushins! My SP pkg. is on its way!! Going west of Washington! HUMMMMMM???? It snowed late last night in our area late last night, and off and on all day. Stuck alittle then the suncame out. It is still cold out too. CRAZY weather ! I do believe the calendar says winter for one more week... the trees are starting to bud out and daffs are ready to bloom. And its 80' in Georgia where a dear friend lives... She didn't want to come up and play in the snow. HAPPY SEWING !
it was 80 degrees here yesterday and today and our daffs are already up. i threw my collected furbabies hair out today for the birds to include in their nests. they have been chasing each other around and singing solos so i guess its mating season now. this weather is just the kookiest.

i will come play in the snow. i missed winter this year but it seems real winter escaped most of the country this year. i guess i need to visit siberia in the wintertime if i really want winter. thx on the owls.

i have mailed all of my secret pal packages today. since my brain still has a bit of fog in it, i forgot a coupla items again. i didnt notice until i got home from the post office and they were still sitting on the table. i should have known i forgot something since i still had a little room left in the package and i could close the tops without much trouble and i didnt need a bunch of tape. oh well i will get better at this. i have had a rough 2 weeks but things are looking sunnier now.

Last edited by Havplenty; 03-13-2012 at 06:17 PM.