Old 03-17-2012, 03:10 PM
Havplenty

i had a booth at a flea market today and i am sure glad i packed just enough stuff so that i could get in and out without much hassle. didnt sale much today but i sure did make two new friends. little did i know that one of the ladies was the sister of a guy that i worked under and succeeded as president of my professional organization. it's a small world after all.

i am a "stander" (i rarely sit down) when i go to these events because i like to greet and talk to people. it's the saleswomanship in me. once home i tried to nap because my whole body was aching and then this whole overstimulated nerve issue i am dealing with flared up which triggered my migraines so sleep has eluded me. now i am up from my restless nap with a raging right side migraine and this new right side nerve pain debating do i take meds and count this whole day over or endure for a minute to stay up and get some things done. i knew i should have stopped and gotten some amarula today to go with the packets of hot chocolate i have been receiving. what to do, what to do. i need to be walking ready tomorrow to go to the quilt show that's here. that amarula doesnt sound too bad.