Old 03-18-2012, 08:13 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
.... once home i tried to nap because my whole body was aching and then this whole overstimulated nerve issue i am dealing with flared up which triggered my migraines so sleep has eluded me. now i am up from my restless nap with a raging right side migraine and this new right side nerve pain debating do i take meds and count this whole day over or endure for a minute to stay up and get some things done. i knew i should have stopped and gotten some amarula today to go with the packets of hot chocolate i have been receiving. what to do, what to do. i need to be walking ready tomorrow to go to the quilt show that's here. that amarula doesnt sound too bad.
well i opted for the amarula option and it was delish with packets of hot chocolate and a piece of dove raspberry candy in it (received from an earlier swap). while my migraine is not so easily placated, i am off to get a coke for the migraine and head to the quilt show. my body aches have subsided, the weather is nice today so i will go do my 3 mile walk in the park later after the quilt show. it's a beautiful day. it must be an amarula cocktail hangover thats making me so energetic this morn. i'm luvving it.

my two feline boys relaxing after their meal. the life of spoiled (oops loved) kitties.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]320736[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]320737[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails sam-rest.jpg   shaka-rest.jpg  

Last edited by Havplenty; 03-18-2012 at 08:20 AM.