Old 03-18-2012, 08:03 PM
arizonagirl

Originally Posted by greenini View Post
I'm also one of those who is in a chronic pain situation and have been for years. I feel we pain patients have been done a huge disservice by the anti drug forces. I take pain meds only when needed and would gladly trade my meds for a pain free bod, as would most of those I know who have to take such meds. I have tried accupuncture and sometimes it helps, sometimes not. I hope you are getting some relief Robyn still from your shot and that you continue to get good pain relief. Sometimes the docs are the biggest pains

Havplenty, I hope you find you do not need to take long term pain meds, but when it makes a difference, fighting pain takes a huge amount of your energy, and really causes a lot of problems. If you can get relief, it helps and I will take that anyway I can.

steps off soapbox...
I do not know what I would do if I didn't have pain meds. I again had to go to the hospital last night and got home early this morning. I wouldn't let them admit me as I can never get any rest the. I did a little better today. I really took it easy today and didn't do very much at all. I hate being unproductive and I have so many things that need to get done for the baby shower next Saturday. Hopefully I will continue to do better tomorrow as well. I have a Dr's appointment with the Dr treating the Crohn's in the morning.