Old 04-02-2012, 04:59 PM
quiltdoctor

Originally Posted by Whigrose View Post
Oh my! If laughter is good medicine, I'm good for a few years. You guys were too much today.

I'm hiding in the studio catching up on overdue responses to e-mails while dh is replacing the ceiling fan in the living room. He's not too happy with the electrican that wired our house back in '88. Somp'in bout a stripped screw Hun! That comment seems to fit in with all the other 'chatter' going on here.

Machine question - yeah, I know. BORING. Jk. I have seen a peg (for lack of better description) on some table models behind the bonnet. Anyone know what their purpose is?

A table, machine and bonnet might have followed us home today The table, drawers and bonnet are stunning. Don't know a lick 'bout the machine yet but there were several bobbins, a couple of attachments, a couple of Boye needle cases -with needles in them!- a very delapitated manual and various other goodies.

I swear - this is the last machine (until the next one). I would like to convert that latest Red Eye into a hand crank to use on the porch or trips.

Charlee, I'll be your 'no more machines' coach if you'll be mine? Wait! Do I see another steak????

You all are crazy to the max. A good crazy.

Glen, you're the best. Got your message. When's the next fishing trip? What type of fishing do you do? My dh is an avid fly fisherman and striper chaser. He's sucked on many a rock and ignored black flies like theres no tomorrow for the love of fishing.

best all,
d
WE have had a good time today, but Glenn really did start it all by showing off his new drawers. The rest of us just followed his excellent lead. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
The peg on the back the machine is to hold the machine in place when you lean it backward to oil it or do whatever you might need to lean it back for. I have a New Home that has one, and I wondered the same thing, until I tilted the head backwards and it became obvious.

Texas Jan