View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 11:47 PM
SulaBug

Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
JeanieG and Lovely great blocks Im finally off the fence I was auditioning Pinks, Purples, and a few Yellows. Then this morning I opened my eyes and said Orange...that's the ticket. LOL so I went to my stash to see what oranges I had... Here is my very Rustic Tulip in my opinion..LOL. I have been practicing using a satin stitch applique so I gave it a go on this block.. Im very happy with my results. I still need more practice with the satin stitch... but I definitely have become better with the practice. I didnt have any orange thread can you believe it!!! So I used the light blue to pull out the blue in the fabric..but I think the outline in Orange would of been much better. This was such an awesome block. I know I know..I use the word awesome way too much.. LOL
Jenniky.......I think your block turned out "AWESOME" !! I also like to use the word awesome, so don't think you are alone on that subject. I love the color's you decided on & I also think your satin stitching is really good. Your block is beautiful & we thank you for sharing with all of us!!